Popular Posts

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mud

I just have not had the energy to keep up with anything this week! And I only had my child one day. I feel so inadequate at living life, being productive and being a parent sometimes. My jobs are both part-time on-call type jobs, so it is feast or famine. This week I worked my government job; it is not a very demanding job, but I am wiped out when I get home. I guess it could be because I work in a 30 degree F environment and have poor circulation to begin with. Or that I still haven't figured out how to eat well. Or that I am a small person and have to wear 5 layers of clothes at work and drink a gallon of coffee a day? Maybe one day I will figure it out. But then it could be my meds so I guess I will try taking them at night again then maybe I will not be SO tired during the day.
Some days I feel like going to make doctor and getting a full-body scan to make sure there aren't any tumors in me and getting every blood test to find out what is wrong with me! I hate being this tired all of the time! I know that there are women out there who have gone through this and are going through this. If you are out there help me please! I need some energy! What am I not doing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment